Andy Warhol (United States, 1928-1987) Moonwalk; Screenprint F&S II 405. 38″ height by 38″ width; 1987. Signed and numbered lower right. Printer’s blind stamp lower left. With a stamp and letter of authenticity provided by the Warhol Foundation.
Sold privately for $70,000 by Blutstein Brondino Fine Art
Thank you for visiting our Internet site. Blutstein Brondino Fine Art deals in, brokers and appraises fine art. In brief, our services include buying and selling art, brokering art on behalf of clients and appraising art. This site contains an introduction to and information about Blutstein Brondino Fine Art including descriptions of our services and a section in which we address commonly asked questions. This site shows some of the property that we have had for sale in our Gallery and, in some instances, art work that we are currently offering. Most of the artwork that we are selling is offered privately and not shown on our site. For more information about some of the artists we are currently representing, please visit our BBFA – The Gallery page.
Blutstein Brondino Fine Art has dealt in, brokered and appraised paintings, drawings, sculptures, fine art multiples, art glass and porcelain and some fine and rare decorative art. We have substantial experience with all aspects of personal property valuation and transactions including sale and other dispositions.
Please visit our About Us page for more information about Barbie Blutstein, Steve Brondino and our team.
Services that we offer include:
● Purchase and sale of original art (we do not buy or sell modern mass market prints).
● Brokering and Art Advisory. Private sale and purchase representation as an agent for buyers and sellers with an emphasis upon fine and decorative arts.
● Appraisals. Estate, insurance and tax appraisals of personal property including fine and decorative arts.
● Expert Witness and Related Legal Support. Strategic legal support pertinent to probate or estate litigation or arbitration and / or personal property evaluation issues or disputes.
● Auctions. Auctions of art and antiques.
● Collaboration with or referral to other professionals with significant, established expertise when necessary or advisable.
We are always interested in acquiring, brokering and appraising fine art. Please call us at (800) 737-3715 for a free consultation.
This circa 1830 Hopi olla or water jar sold on December 6, 2010 for $350,000. It set a new world record price in the category of Native American ceramics. This sale was brokered by Steven Brondino of Blutstein Brondino Fine Art.
All site content copyright Steven M. Brondino 2013